How to move text boxes
- To move a text box, you can drag and drop the text box to a different location.
- The text box can be located above or below an image, to the left or right of the image, or on top of the image.
Alternatively, you can also follow these steps to move the text to a different location.
- Click the text directly. A text box will appear on the page along with an editing control panel.
- Within the editing control panel, click the crosshair icon above the trash can icon.
- A crosshair icon will appear in your text box. Click and drag this crosshair icon. Your text box will follow the movement to your preferred location.